|Season Run||Sept. 15, 2016 - Oct. 23, 2016|
|Host|| Alex G, Alex Rico,
|Runner(s)-up|| Michael Brady|
Crusade: Scandinavia, also known as Crusade: Scandinavia - Extroverts VS Introverts, is the inaugural season of Crusade. It utilizes a tribe division based on the contestants' Myers-Briggs test results. The season is hosted by Alex G, Alex R, and Sam McCanada.
Planning for the season began in July of 2016. Applications went out in August and interviews were held in August. Invitations went out to cast members shortly after, and the chosen players began the game in mid September.
- Introverts VS Extroverts - The tribes were divided based on their results of the Myers-Briggs test. The extroverts were placed in the red Eckero tribe, and the Introverts were placed on the blue Vagar tribe.
- The Raids - During the opening challenge people were allowed to claim items that would help their tribes, and them individually, throughout the game. The winning tribe of each challenge would be allowed to partake in the Viking tradition of raiding by stealing one item per player of their choice.
- The Arm-Rings - During the opening challenge players were allowed to claim ten different arm-rings which could also be stolen during the raids. If a player was voted out with an arm-ring it would be out of play. At final 13, an important number in Viking mythology, players who possessed an arm-ring would be immune while the ones who didn't would be vulnerable to be voted out. Those who had more than one arm-ring have to assign the extra ones to other players.
|Original Tribes||Swapped Tribe||Merged Tribe|
23, Maryland, USA
|Eckero|| 1st Voted Out|
18, Massachusetts, USA
|Vagar|| 2nd Voted Out|
16, Nebraska, USA
|Eckero|| 3rd Voted Out|
25, Ontario, Canada
|Vagar|| 4th Voted Out|
26, Ontario, Canada
|Eckero||Vagar||5th Voted Out
18, New York, USA
|Vagar||Eckero||6th Voted Out
21, Florida, USA
|Eckero||Vagar||7th Voted Out
21, Ontario, Canada
23, New Brunswick, Canada
|Eckero||Eckero||8th Voted Out
22, Florida, USA
|Eckero||Eckero||9th Voted Out
31, Pennsylvania, USA
|Eckero||Vagar||10th Voted Out
18, ACT, Australia
|Vagar||Vagar||11th Voted Out
20, Vancouver, Canada
|Vagar||Eckero||12th Voted Out
19, North Carolina, USA
|Vagar||Eckero||13th Voted Out
17, Alberta, Canada
|Vagar||Eckero||14th Voted Out
24, Guadalajara, Mexico
|Vagar||Vagar||Second Runner Up||8|
20, Washington, USA
18, Illinois, USA
|1||"Whos My Momma?"||Vagar||Sam||8-1||1st Voted Out|
|2||"Raised My Paranoia by like 100,000%"||Eckero||Eddie||5-4||2nd Voted Out|
|3||"We Makin' Waves Boys?"||Vagar||Alex||7-1||3rd Voted Out|
|4||"Milk and Cookies"||Michael||Eckero||Pat||4-3-1||4th Voted Out|
|5||"Waste of Space"||Eckero||Craig||2-1-01 2||5th Voted Out|
|6||"He's an Idiot or He's a Snake"||Arm Rings3||Ojani||7-6||6th Voted Out|
|7||"March Into Battle"||Eckero||Clay||5-1||7th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|8||"Release the Kracken"||Razek||Brian||-||Removed|
|9||"A Home Run"||Crusade|
|Razek||Gaston||4-3-3||8th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
|10||"The Snakes in the Grass"||Danielle||Razek||3-1-04||9th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
|Danielle||Ty||5-25||10th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
|11||""Let's Play Hardball"||Austin||Max||4-2-1||11th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|12||"Show Me What You Got"||Hunter||Will||4-2-16||12th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|13||TBA||Danielle||Austin||2-1-07||13th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
|Andrés||Hunter||2-28||14th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
|Jury Vote||Andrés||5-3-0||Second Runner-Up|
- 1. Andres failed to post a confession resulting in a self-voting at Tribal Council.
2. Michael played an idol on Max negating all votes cast against him.
3. Everyone who was in posession of an arm ring was safe at tribal council leaving Andres, Brian, Hunter, Ojani, and Will were vulnerable.
4. Will played an idol on himself negating all votes cast against him.
5. Hunter used Ullr's Shield, which allowed him to negate someone's vote. He negated Ty's vote and Ty did not vote at tribal council.
6. Austin used his extra vote, and cast two votes for Will.
7. Michael played an idol on Andrés negating all votes cast against him.
8. The vote tied resulting in Danielle and Hunter facing off in a tie breaker challenge where Danielle beat Hunter.
|Crusade: Scandinavia Voting History|
|Tribes||Original Tribes||Swapped Tribes||Merged Tribe|
|Voted Off|| |
|► ►||Danielle||Sam||Alex|| ||Ojani||Clay||Andrés||Andrés||Max||Max||Andrés||Hunter||Hunter|
|► ►||Michael||Eddie||Pat||Craig||Ojani||Clay||Gaston|| ||Ty||Max||Will||Austin||Hunter|
|► ►||Hunter||Ojani||Andrés||Brian||Ty|| ||Ty||Danielle||Will|| ||Danielle||Michael|
|► ►||Austin||Eddie||Pat||Brian||Ty|| ||Ty||Will||Will(x2)|| ||Michael|
|► ►||Max||Eddie||Hunter||Craig||Brian||Clay||Ty|| ||Ty||Danielle||Danielle|
|► ►||Ty||Sam||Alex|| ||Ojani||Clay||Gaston||Razek||-||Danielle|
|► ►||Razek||Sam||Alex||Ojani||Andrés|| ||Michael|