|Total Number of Days||39|
Danielle George is a contestant from Crusade: Scandinavia.
Name: Danielle George
Current Residence: Illinois
Hobbies: I like to read, go to parties, destroy men mentally and look very cute!
Pet Peeves: When people don’t give me attention, people who are annoying and squirrels.
3 Words To Describe You: Sexy, Smart, Caring
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why: I would have AC because it would be really hot, a pillow so I could sleep comfortably and a cute boy/girl because I need companionship.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I’ve only seen Koah Rang but I honestly really loved that season because there were a lot of power shifts and I find it super interesting to see people’s decline of power.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like and Why: I am most like Aubry Bracco because she’s social in the situations where she needed to be and was strategic throughout the game which is something I want to be.
Reasons for playing Crusade: I haven’t played a game in a while and I wanted to make more friends.
Voting History Edit
|Danielle George's Voting History|
|Episode|| Danielle George's|
| Voted Against|
|2||Eckero Tribe Immune|
|4||Eckero Tribe Immune|
|Clay, Gaston, Max, Ty, Will|
|Sole Survivor, Day 39|
- Danielle is the only female castaway of Crusade: Scandinavia.
- The original line-up had three girls, but two of them dropped last minute.
- Danielle was the last member standing of the Eckero tribe.
- Danielle voted correctly for the boot 6 out of 12 times.
- Danielle has the record for most individual immunity challenges in a season with three.
- Danielle participated in the very first tie-breaker challenge of the Crusade series beating Hunter Reboul by 3 minutes.